Saturday, September 4, 2010

What am I going to do about it ?

As of late this summer I have been way too busy. This morning I have been thinking about this blog and what am I really doing about it ? With everything that is still going on I think the most important thing I am trying to do is more with less. I am spending more quality time with the guy's I sponsor. We have set times each week to meet and work. I am spending more quiet time at home with God and family. We have started youth worship again and I am teaching one guy guitar and another bass. I am spending less time on things that are not a priority. Last but not least I am taking better care of myself. Ironically, the week I started my diet and exercise Chad challenged the staff to a 21 day weight loss competition. So far I have lost 9.7 lbs. I never in my life have had to loose weight or diet, it's not easy. I told a lot of my close friends what I was doing for accountability and prayer, that's the key. Eating right and exercise actually makes you feel better !!!! Whodathunk !!!
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment