Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting in Shape

Yesterday I was frustrated, I weighed before church and had gained weight. I blamed it on eating bad for one day but really was frustrated because I have been working hard. Saturday had been my hardest workout to date. Cardio in the pool for over an hour with Godot was intense...not only swimming laps but racing with my son. A little ego never hurt a workout but I have to say it was the hardest I have swam to date...LOL Anyway I weighed again this morning and have lost another 2.2 lbs. That brings my total to 11.1 lbs. I was tempted yesterday to pig out, it's Sunday....you deserve it....all the rationale's were free flowing. I was ready for a large pizza with extra everything. Something inside me would not let me do it. I had 3 slices of lean brisket and some black eyed peas. I guess the moral of this blog is not to give up. God is Faithful when we are faithful. He WILL do His part but we have our part as well. So whatever your struggling through.....stay faithful cause He is Faithful !
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment: