Saturday, September 11, 2010

Legacy

What have I started that will live on after I am gone ? The more I have thought about this question this week the more I have to take a look at my actions. My words are empty if my actions don't line up. First, I believe in my children. As different as they are, they all have been impacted by my actions. Peaceful and easy...that's what they all have seen. Peace with God, ourselves and each other. Love like Jesus....whether YOU think they deserve it or not. Although I am starting a ministry that I believe will be part of my legacy, the reality is life is about relationships. The relationships I am forming with my guy's and the things I teach and model for them will be passed on from them to others....and so on....and so on. The young men we form relationships with through Chrysalis is another form of legacy. We get to see them grow through the years, what a blessing. So my answer would be; throughout life the relationships I form and the people I impact will be my legacy. Wherever that may take place...
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Dude that blue is hard to read, ha ha , I had to break out my glasses. Isn't it awesome that we have the beautiful opportunity to leave a legacy, I like your words...

    ReplyDelete