Saturday, November 5, 2011

When God Was Near....

This is a whole new meaning as of late.......After spending 22 years running from God and starring as Satan's MVP I could tell you story after story of near death,literally,near death experiences. I could also tell you of all the Miracles He has performed in my life over the the past, almost decade now, of following Him....but today as I am getting ready to go play at Emmaus Candle Light I feel the need to express the fact that God is ALWAYS with me now !!!! It's awesome to have a continuous conscience contact with the Holy Spirit.....It's truly the one thing that has transformed my life and allowed me to be content no matter what my circumstance.....Even broke,wandering what I want to be when I grow up,rocky relationships and all life has to throw at me.........God is Good ....He was near and He is near..
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment