Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fear

Our recovery literature reads " we are driven by 100 forms of fear "....I think it should read 1000.....we live in fear of everything when we are in our addictions. WHY ? Because we measure our success and or failures based on our own power. We look at days ahead and think how am I going to get through. We judge our capabilities based on our own will power and abilities....Anyone can see that any life run on self will is driven by fear. False Evidence Appearing Real....God is my strength, He has my future. He says I will give you enough strength for every situation that arises. No matter what happens He is all I need. As God works through my friends and family to hold me up I can walk through my fears.....and isn't that the definition of courage ?
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment