Saturday, November 19, 2011

Diminished Returns

I heard about this diet guru...She was making millions on the fundamental principle of diminished returns. Simply put, eat whatever you want but while you are eating you must stop when the thrill of the taste is gone..ie..."Diminished Returns."..Thank You Father that You are not like that, when I return what has been freely given to me I continue to receive  Gods blessings in my life...His Peace is unsurpassed when I am working with another addict or alcoholic. His Presence and Joy is unspeakable when I am in His will. By the way if you are reading this and you are searching for answers, wondering what is Gods will...let me ease your search...Gods will is for you to be in intimate relationship with Him and to Love all those you come into contact with...unconditionally...   Abundant Returns !!!!
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment