Saturday, October 29, 2011

Remember Me !!!

Some friends of mine have been getting together now for about 25 years....yep its been that long...I used to be remembered as the last one down,the guy who could party all night. People remembered me for all the wrong reasons. Last year I attended that party again......did not drink....was the only bass player there sober enough to play. Everyone knew I was changed....I left at 11:00 pm and as I left Marcus announced to everyone I had to leave cause I was preaching the next morning. The party just happened to fall on our Recovery Sunday weekend.....Some of them actually showed up in church to hear my message....It was awesome.....now I am remembered for the right reasons..........
Peace and Love
P.S.
Six Flags with teen recovery youth was awesome......thanks Mission Abilene for giving those young people to opportunity to have fun.....without consequences  !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment