Saturday, October 22, 2011

EMPTY

As of late I am anything but EMPTY......I recently participated in a Kairos prison ministry and if you get the chance to do so I highly recommend it.....I watched God do what he does best through the lives of 42 inmates out at the Robertson unit....The fact is but for the grace of God I am not in white.....I learned a lot from the guys at our table "family" its called in Kairos. I poured out my heart and the wisdom He has blessed me with to those guys and WOW what a blessing......Our spiritual life is ALIVE its a living breathing thing much like a body of water...Living Water....it must have an inflow and and outlet lest it becomes stagnant and dies.................
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. As your cup continues to fill, continue to empty it...

    make some noise.
    C

    ReplyDelete