Saturday, October 8, 2011

5......5.......5......FIll in the blank...

If you went to the Subway commercial you like myself are flooded with media....
Not to sound churchy but for real the One voice that influences me the most is that small still Voice I hear in my heart and head....That God conscience that I try to let run my life and give me Peace..Pastor Chad, and all the staff at the Mission are number two..Next would be my AA Sponsor Barry B. He has had a daily investment in my life for 7 years and he has my back.no matter what. My wife who speaks into my life on a daily basis also has a strong influence......most of the time.....LOL......
Last but certainly not least....all these influences change order daily....the guys that I sponsor...helping others is probably the one constant that has kept me on track and blessed my life the most.....
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment