Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One Thing

The blog this week is" if you could change one thing in the world what would it be ?" Obvious answers come to mind........ for every one to love like Jesus loves would solve all the worlds problems. I believe one thing that would help this is to change our money system, to totally do away with money and go back to the barter system. Neighbor helping neighbor with our individual God given gifts. I would be the one to fix your tractor so in return you would help feed my family......and so on. The need to put faith in God and fellow believers would become a reality again instead of the selfish consumer, I will do it on my own mentality most live in today. I hate money.....it is what it is...but I would change it if I could.
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment: