Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giving Thanks

I once heard it said any one can be thankful.....but it takes a deeper meaning to give thanks. The older I get the more I understand this statement. Being thankful usually means things are good and going my way so I am thankful. Giving thanks, or really understanding what it is to be thankful, happens even when things are not going "my way." True peace and a fruitful life comes out of hardship...hardships are our pathway to peace, this being said I have a deep gratitude for the good things in my life. My family, friends and relationships with others are the things I am truly thankful for, without my relationship with Jesus and others my life is empty and dark. I am thankful God has transformed my life and continues to mold it into what He wants . Turns out its awesome to live in His will. So if you are reading this I am thankful for you !!
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment