Friday, April 9, 2010

Life is Amazing

Hey Guys,
Its Friday morning and all is awesome . Its date day for me and Leatrice . We may go to the movies or play golf . We really haven't decided yet . Anyway , after morning meditation , God is just giving me a big hug today ! With the future unsure , financial security in question , I am at more peace than ever before . All my relationships are smooth and fruit bearing . I just don't know how to describe it . I always have had the head knowledge that growth happens though trials and struggles now God is showing me how He can work when all we do is look to Him for answers and comfort . As I start school and JesusCrawl Ministries I want all of you to know how much I love you and how much you all mean to me . I would not be where I am today without you guys .Thanks to all .
My wife ,the staff at Mission Abilene , the youth and congregation , all friends and family .Lets all keep on keepin on .God is smiling on us and blessing us because I believe we are headed in the right direction !! Life is amazing !!
Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for your future, it will be Brighter than you could ever imagine!

    ReplyDelete