Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just a Thought

I know God wants me full time, Its a spiritual truth that as we go we are to make disciples. If God lives in me and He spoke everything into existence then its time for me to speak. My heart is to help people struggling and I have done that at the workplace, at home and many other venues. Now it is time for me to be a full time employee of the Creator of all things. I proclaim in Jesus' name JesusCrawl ministries to be a success, to financially support my family while we help those trying to recover their lives. I believe even if nobody reads this it will be spoken through this technology. I believe all things that need to happen will now transpire. I am sitting at my desk at church. That statement itself is a miracle so I know God is still in the miracle business.
Peace and Love ---I pray for Jesus to be Lord of all things in my life.....Amen
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment