Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It Ain't About Us

Whenever I get nervous about speaking in front of a large crowd or playing a new song for the first time my comfort comes from saying "it's not about me". The truth is its all about glorifying God and allowing Him to work through me. God equips the called He doesn't call the equipped. This same theory holds true to the board meeting I just left ! Its amazing the opinions that fly around !! People putting God in a box or putting man made "rules" in affect by a vote of men. God always shows up no matter what rules or regulations we put on a three day event. I said I wasn't going to get involved at this level again but It came down to If I don't no one else would. So I learn to separate politics from His work. Cause It Ain't about us.....
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment