Thursday, October 8, 2009

What !!!

What a deal !!!! I went back to work after almost a year off due to hip surgery. My local bosses hired me back as an Assistant Service Manager in charge of running the shop. Its really an awesome deal. A technician who hurts himself and can no longer be a tech usually is just outta luck.So I'm blessed. I've been back for four days and I am sitting in my bosses office and up pops this urgent e-mail regarding me!! I ask him to open it and it says "In regards to Mr. Hargroves re-employment we have not heard from his treating doctor concerning his work restrictions.We are concerned we cannot offer him a job if his restrictions are permanent ".What !!!! My local bosses said I had a job and now corporate sends an e-mail with this !!!Workman's comp has stopped my temporary income benefits because "my employer" said they had a position for me. So now what ?? I don't know and neither do they . I guess I will find out tomorrow. Just another bump in this long and winding year long road, God has a plan , I will keep you posted and let you know what it was !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment