Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here We Are

O.K. for those of you who really know me...this is probably not your first choice of a song from me, but here's the deal. This song connects me with the Holy Spirit like no other. This was Jack Smith's favorite song that we played together. Sammy and I played it at his celebration service. I'm up early on a Saturday fixing to go to the Emmaus pancake breakfast for Josh Casey....cause I figure his sponsor won't be there......anyway,  after that I am going the studio to record the final tracks for our CD and thinking of Jack. The lyrics to this song are powerful....Here we are in his presence...lifting Holy hands to you...praising Jesus for the things He's brought us through.....Every time we play this song I think of Jack...jammin with Jesus.....and truly in His Presence.....and I can go through ANYTHING.....
Peace and Love

1 comment: