Saturday, April 2, 2011

Parking Spaces

Tempting parking spaces...??hmmm.....Yep, I can remember being on an awesome worship team at a comfortable church where I was feed at least three time a week with a spiritual uplifting service or home group.....but......that was it, there was no giving back...no getting my hands dirty...no outreach. That was a soft comfy parking space,close to the front.....not a lot of work involved. In my marriage I can get "parked" by letting my wife do for me because I deserve it so much....HA...the old martyr trap. Being tempted to be still or get sidetracked is an old trick and is never going to go away. The key for me is to have ministry goals set with accountability to get them accomplished....family goals...financial goals...they all fall under this logic. Peace and Love Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment