Saturday, February 12, 2011

Succeed

How can I help people succeed ? My first gut reaction is stay out of the way and let God work...Although that may sound like a cop-out or passive,it's really not. Just like faith without works is dead...so is letting God work...there is my part. First I have to have a personal relationship with God and those I am trying to help. Second; I have to live a life acceptable to God therefore I will be a good example to those I am trying to help. Third; I have to make time to spend with God and those I am trying to help. As time passes and I gain more wisdom by His grace I have learned the least spiritual thing I can do at times is interject my opinion.....I have seen God's work cut short by us trying to help too much. I also need to be filled with the Holy Spirit...that way when I am asked my opinion I can speak the truth into the lives of those I am trying to help succeed. Helping someone find God's perfect Peace and Love is the ultimate way I can help them succeed. When they have been through all they need in order to achieve this, and I have been there to walk with them through whatever it takes to get there, then we have success wherever we go with whatever we do !
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment