Saturday, February 19, 2011

Risky ?

As history is being written there can be no doubt risks are being taken. If our forefathers had not taken a risk we may not even be here. We would not have our rights as American citizens. The pioneers of our nation did not know where they were going to end up....they just headed west. I used to take blind risk's...most of the time I was oblivious to the fact, I used to race moto-cross. If you did not take a risk racing you would never make it over the triples, sometimes risk was very painful. I recently left the business I was in for over 25 years to pursue full time ministry...risky ? We started an A.A. meeting for Sunday school...risky ? We partnered with an organization to prevent teen addiction...risky ? I believe anything in our life that we pursue that is not in our comfort zone we can perceive as a risk. As Christians our risk taking has a safety net....it's called Faith.I believe and even expect God to do what He says He will do. So I can take risks and know whatever the outcome He has my best interest at heart. All of my risks that are ministry minded have turned out successful. God is Faithful....End of story.
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment: