Saturday, January 29, 2011

Area of Margin

I have come to a point in life where I am aware of my margin. I have learned to keep enough margin in order for them to remain fluid. Life is ever changing, so is ministry, family, school and so on. My margins need to stay large enough to accommodate my schedule. God remains the same...the one thing I can always count on is Him. To become like Christ should be all of our goal,even though we fall short,it is still my goal. To love like Christ we have to sacrifice like Christ. Is there enough margin in your life for sacrifice ? Is my margin for me ? One thing Jesus did was spend time alone with God. That, I have learned, needs to be my largest area of margin.....without that all other margin is useless.
Peace and Love
Jeff
Time to go teach the Jesus Jesus song

1 comment:

  1. proud of you bro, I am so glad you have margin to be all that God wants you to be.

    ReplyDelete