Saturday, October 16, 2010

Who believed in me ?

What a question...my first reaction is my mother...I am alive today because of the prayers of a loving and Christ centered mother. My family who never gave up on me,my sisters who fervently prayed for me throughout my "Days of less clarity." In ministry it would first have to be Doug Brown and the folks out at Elm Valley. Then; Doug Nelon,Bush Ramsey,Sammy Alcala and Fred Watson, these guys were my friends who stood beside me in the early days. They kept me going with encouragement and love for many years. Barry B. has been my spiritual advisor,accountability partner and friend for almost 7 years now. As of late in would have to be Pastor Chad and all the staff at The Mission. On paper...I am not a likely candidate for an ordained pastor. but, because of Chad and the elders at The Mission today I am an ordained pastor.I am pursuing a new career and doing more in ministry than ever before all while being on staff at The Mission. So many other people are coming to mind looking back over the years.it is easy to see how blessed I have been. God has worked and is still working through people all around me.
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment: