Saturday, June 25, 2011

Everyday Hero

My first thought on this one was my sponsor....In A.A.we have what we call sponsors. They are really spiritual mentors if you want to get real with it. Barry B. Has been my sponsor since 2003. Not only does he sponsor me but several others. Its a selfless act that requires a lot of time. There is no pay for being an A.A. sponsor, no frills or benefits only the God given Joy of watching Him change the lives of others through the program. The trickle affect of how it works is amazing. Someone helped and still helps him...he helps me...I help others..they help more and so on and so on...you get the picture. It's discipleship at its finest.....and it works....So Barry B. is my everyday hero...Thanks brother for all you do.......
Peace and Love
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment