Saturday, May 14, 2011

Idea's

Stop the Violence Start the Love is fast approaching.....I've been pondering some ideas and I think we should have a few activities that reflect our areas of ministry. Trevor could have an allotted time for a poetry contest centered around the theme of the day. we could also have an A.A. meeting scheduled somewhere during the day. A way to raise money I thought of was a dunking booth.....I don't know if we could pull it off but it would be very interesting and humorous........we could have different staff members, Chad and the elders take turns to be "dunked." I would pay for that !!!!! LOL.....I bet some of our homeless would miraculously come up with some money !!!!LOL
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. too funny, let's do the recovery meeting for sure, and if you can find a dunking booth...I game

    ReplyDelete