Saturday, March 12, 2011

Percentages...

What percentage is my part in ministry...? I do my part God does the rest.... Random thoughts along this same line of thinking are numerous. What really is my part or percentage ? I don't know much but what I do know I really know and believe with my whole heart. When asked what was the most important law or to sum up the law Jesus said to Love God with all we are and to love others.Those two things, no matter how they look or how we perceive them , are all we can do. It's a comfort and a peace I have obtained later in life that allows me to have faith and not worry. I have control over two things....what I say and what I do. Outside of that I am powerless...but I know the One who has all power. I do my part He does His. As far as those we try to help and walk with through life, they have their part..... We merely give loving suggestions.......thing is, if you don't follow the suggestions we can refund your misery !!!!!
Doing my part.......
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment: