Saturday, November 6, 2010

Enemy

One thing about what we do is for sure....not everyone will receive the truth without being offended. When we speak the truth in love we are bound to encounter some enemies. I have past "friends" that do not like me just because I don't do what I used to do. I have heard through the grapevine that people have said I was hateful to them because of what I said. All I can say is sometimes the truth hurts......but the truth also shall set you free. Most of us are so lost and lacking maturity that we get offended when we hear the truth....at first. My prayer is that when we do finally get something, that person who offended us will come to mind and we can forgive them realizing they were speaking the truth all along. Past enemies will become friends.
Peace and Love
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Truth does hurt at times, I'm so glad you stand on it's behalf.

    ReplyDelete