Monday, March 15, 2010

Where have I been !!!!

To say it's been an interesting couple months would be the understatement of my life . I now know what it feels like to operate in sacrifice and faith . God has removed me from corporate America and placed me in His hands . He has provided a way where there was none. I am not working , I have acquired my G.E.D. , passed in the 95 -99 percentile by the way , I am starting college and diving head first into full time ministry. All of this ties together Jesus Crawl . I feel great . My marriage is rock'in . It is well with my soul . Next week we are meeting with ACU 's non-profit guru to steer us in the right direction for launching Jesuscrawl into reality. I'm exited and will do better to keep up with my posts .
Peace and Love

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! It's great to see that you are doing your part (Congrats on the GED!) and God is opening doors. Everything happens in His time, His way, AND by His provision. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

    ReplyDelete