Friday, August 28, 2009

Gods will

The older I get the more I see the truth. Gods will for my life is not a destination. Its not a person place or thing, its a posture for living, God wants me to seek Him, have a relationship with Him and to Love others as He Loves us. That's it. When I do these things He adds all things to me. JesusCrawl ministries is taking off. I said I would keep it posted so I am. Chad stayed up late Wednesday night putting a rough draft of the brochure together, Seeing it for real was really cool. We should have it finalized next week and take it to press. The next step after that is funding. There are several people that have said they are interested in helping that believe in what God is doing through me. We are praying for direction and Gods will for JesusCrawl. Your prayers would be gratefully appreciated.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment